Thursday 13 October 2011

A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

Keppel's Column
Well it's 50 miles really that I am thinking about on Saturday at Rowbotham's Round Rotherham. Been there done it and got the T-Shirt loads of times but it really matters every year this one. It's always a great indication of my fitness especially as I head into my winter training.

Last year's 9.52 will be a bit of a bugger to emulate but try I will to get somewhere near that sort of time. I ran with Chris Whistler in 2010 and with his post M2M ULTRA legs feeling tired, we should be a good match for getting round, especially as I know the route. There will be no passengers running ahead in the last mile for glory this year...oh no!

Oh and no lost leaders whinging when they have gone the wrong way after just a couple of miles... As ever, we'll see but I am looking forward to a good day out with my mate!

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.