Saturday 26 May 2012

Too old to Rock and Roll - Jethro Tull

I was told today that I was too old to be having a mid-life crisis and that the marathons that the LDWA marathons that I enjoy running are for old people...

Charming...

As you are never too old, you've just been around a bit longer than most folk.

Age is a funny old subject... I'm 50... and have the mind of an 18 year old... That's because I once was an 18 year old. Being told to act my age doesn't help you see...

What I do know is that I saw and touched the Olympic Torch, which was most uplifting and gave me a spring in my step for a mile time trail tonight - not bad for a man past his sell by date..

More Tomoz...

www.ULTRArace.co.uk - The Home of ULTRArunning in the UK

Location:United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.