Friday 18 May 2012

Show me the Way - Peter Frampton

Well all of the arrows and all of the Ur stickers have been added to the 50 miles of the Taff Trail... even Stevie Wonder would find his way on this route! Fighting talk I know but all that running and bending is not good for a man of my years...

It's amazing that there was a rain free day in South Wales where I could actually get the paint and the arrows to stick... in the persisting rain it's a real no go, so if you are doing the race hopefully there's no worries now of taking a wrong turn and ending up in Barry by mistake!

I will be out on the course again tomorrow and there's only a few more things to prepare for race day itself... so it can't be bad eh?

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.