Monday 28 May 2012

Still Alive - Negative

In my defence of not killing myself on the 145 - I have decided to kill myself in other ways and here's a Power-Hour that you might want to try yourself. An hour where for 30 minutes you run at Tempo Speed and then the idea is to negative split your way back and see how much you beat it by.... I did by nearly 3 minutes yesterday up and over the hill along Leckwith Road. It felt very good indeed...

A lot easier than a One Mile time trial that I did on Friday at Les Croups Running Club, OUCH... the only good thing is, that after that NO SESSION will ever be as hard.

Today's Power Hour on the Treadmill also felt good. This was post training with Rory Gonzalez from Germany who had flown in for one of my Marathon Clinics, she's hoping to run a sub-4 hour marathon again - and she'll do it in just 15 weeks time. You mark my words...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.