Sunday 4 September 2011

City Boy - 5705

Been to Wolverhampton today for the Marathon... can't say too much about my mother's hometown but WHAT A DUMP! Saw her old school and went in the park where I was as a little lad myself back in 1969 the day Man landed on the Moon... it does make you wonder what on Earth has happened to it since?

The run for both of us went right on plan and I must say that we are both very happy tonight with how it went... the race itself reminded me of a bit of a Luton if I was being honest and it's a number basher for me for Jenny it was a good reflection of her current fitness and whether she'll join me at RHM next week, well watch this space. Good to see Damon Cartwright, Dave and Linda Major and my old mate Dave Philips (Grandfather of the ULTRArace.100)...

Right now, well it's time to chill out and continue with the M2M ULTRA prep...

More tomoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.