Monday 12 December 2011

Haircut 100 - Fantastic Day

I thought the 'Combover' hairstyle was long gone but I saw umpteen today at Hopwood Services on the M42 when a wrinkly bus turned in and a grey tidal wave of men busily coiffuring their locks in the strong winds with combs, pulled up.

Some of them were not really worth having as they contained just a few strands of hair that I think Robert Robinson would have approved of.

Thank heavens Bobby Charlton finally saw the light and went for the clippered look, I know 'cos I met him and I am going to keep my hairdresser (Jenny) with the clippers firmly set on number 1. It's certainly not for me...

Do you know anyone that has their armpit hair scraped up & over? Bet you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.