Sunday 27 November 2011

Drive - The Cars

We have been putting more miles in on the motorway than in training over the last couple of weeks... A daily running and gym routine for both Jenny and myself is totally out of the window right now. Although the sheer amount of physical activity and amount of pure hard work is keeping us in shape and one marathon a week is keeping the wolf from the door for me right now.

Fitting exercise around a busy life-event, such as moving, can be a real nightmare. I am thinking of it as a really positive break in my training and a useful rest.

At the end of this week, when we are finally in Cardiff, I can get back to some proper training again as everything we own is now a fresh shade of Magnolia!!!

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.