Tuesday 28 August 2012

Start - The Jam

Today's been an awesome day and I've been lucky enough to have started 'Outdoor Fitness' reporter Ben Wilson on his way to his 100 mile race dream planned for next June's ULTRArace.100. Now I'll be honest and I must own up here to being more than worried about what I'd promised I could for Ben. As a Performance Coach who is more than confident about his abilities, even I thought that I might have over promised on this one.

On meeting Ben, all my trepidation disappeared - what a lovely guy and in the gym took the 'Coleman Baptism of Gym Programming' very well. Indeed so much so, I believe he'll do a good marathon on the way to the 100.

For me, I really want him to complete the 100... under 30 hours will be a total triumph from where he is now... under 24 hours would be simply inspirational. You'll be able to read  about his progress in the magazine and here of course.

Good Luck Ben... I now believe WE can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.