Friday 31 August 2012

Killing in the Name - Rage against the Machine

Wow, I don't think I've ever been so excited about The Wolverhampton Marathon as much as I am this weekend... I must add here that I've never been to enamoured with the course but for a two lapper it's always been a prequel to Nottingham and a bit of a notch on the belt for my marathon total...

ANYWAY... I've got three of my Performance Coaching Clients going for a sub 3, sub 3.15 and sub 3.30 pb's and one going for sub 4 with me... funny thing is that I'm the one with the least training miles in my legs so we'll see!!!

I have high hopes and will keep you posted on their performances on Sunday night... there's nothing like some added pressure both for them and me to make it public. Luckily I have Jenny at halfway for some support as she is resting prior to the World Championships next weekend.

I did 3.57.01 last year... let's see what's in the legs eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.