Tuesday 21 August 2012

Forever Autumn - Justin Hayward

Is it just me or does it already seem a little bit Autumnal out there?... with the August Bank Holiday and September looming fast I feel 2012 is speeding by at an alarming rate right now and before you know it we'll be welcoming in 2013... Talk about life in the fast lane!

Fitting in my own training right now is also proving hard but I'm doing my best to match some of my clients mileage and The Wolverhampton Marathon is now my main focus on September 2nd and a <3:56 is my target...

To help that it's watch what you eat week in our household which makes life slightly dull but Jenny's GB kit being delivered this morning certainly brightened up the day...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.