Sunday 30 September 2012

On the Road Again - Canned Heat


Well after a month of virtual inactivity, for me anyway, I feel like I'm back out there in the world of running banging in the miles again. We are told that a rest from exercise does you the world of good and gives the body time to recover from the stresses and strains it undertakes when doing extreme exercising... I'm sure it does but during the time off it does make you feel just a bit rubbish and does make you wonder if you'll ever get back to your previous best.

I've got quite a few marathons coming up this autumn and some renewed vigour will hopefully help me bash out some over 50+ performances that I can be proud of...

Do you ever take a break?

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.