Monday 24 September 2012

Forever Autumn - Justin Hayward


Well it's Autumn and it's official as it's been lashing it down all day. I have finally managed to get my trainers on and get back out running following my three week sabbatical in Poland and Ireland. It turned out far better than I thought it would and I really enjoyed my 6km tempo run. So I am off to a good start... Let's hope that tomorrow's 10 miler proves just as easy...

I must say that I'm looking forward to stacking in a lot of running this Autumn especially after the Nottingham ULTRA in early October as I have to get race fit for The Woolwich Foot Tunnel and Beachy Head Marathons later in the month.

Might shift some of my M2M Ultra spare tyre!

More tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.