Wednesday 4 April 2012

50 Shades of Grey - E L James

I saw a TV advert today with Michael Parkinson advertising Sun Life Insurance for ‘The Over 50s’, with a ‘Free Parker Pen, Just for enquiring’…  It did make me laugh as rather than thinking of my funeral arrangements (as that would all it would pay), I am feeling that life is worth living really and Parky can keep his pen for a long time yet, as I am off for adventure in one of ‘The World’s Toughest Footrace’ at The Marathon des Sables…
It’s not a Saga Holiday Destination really is it…
Thing is that the Marathon des Sables is Slaterchops and my ideal holiday destination really and also where we met… so for us The Western Sahara has a special place in our hearts. If you’ve been there you’ll know what I mean.
And if you haven’t… you’d better call Parky and start living asap, especially if you are over 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.