Monday 19 November 2012

Wow - Kate Bush

Yesterday's Luton Marathon proved a couple of things to me... Never run a marathon with a man-cold and that if you train hard and follow a properly structured plan for a few months, you smash your PB into oblivion.

No not this Rory - I coughed my way to a dismal 4:26 clocking my #747th Marathon, but the other Rory... Rory Gonzalez.

Talk about commitment, this girl flew in from South America on her way home to Germany to clock 3:46... Some 45 minutes off her times of May this year. I'm very proud of her achievements this year. Although I can't be too soft as she can do a 3:30 I believe :-).

Just shows what can be done and when I'm better its time to bash in a speedy one myself.

Maybe after some R&R with me Jenny who is home today - Yippee!

www.ULTRArace.co.uk - The Home of ULTRArunning in the UK

Location:Salisbury Road,Hillingdon,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.