Wednesday 7 November 2012

1984 - Eurythmics

Well I've just been online and filled in my new photo ID needed for my driving licence. As you start filling in the information, it does make you feel like you are entering the world of Big Brother as the Government website wants ALL your information... and I mean ALL. Also it cost me £20!!!

It does seem rather OTT and I have to thank the lady at my local bank who pointed out that it was 'Out of Date' and that I would get a long term prison sentence if I didn't update it immediately.

Strange old world ain't it... maybe I should go to the States as it seems to be chilling out over there and there's more to taking a trip to Colorado and Washington now as they have become the first states to legalise marijuana... wonder when it will happen here? No doubt you will need a licence...

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.