Thursday 14 April 2011

Sam Brown - Stop

A week on from the '26th Sultan Marathon des Sables' and I finally hit the proverbial wall today...

Yes it's official, I'm knackered!

It always happens and this year I am SO glad that I will be watching 'The Virgin London Marathon' from the comfort of an armchair rather than battering my tired old quads around 26.2 miles of hard London Streets. Also the thought of being in a 40,000 strong crowd nowadays isn't all that comfortable at all for me.

In fact, I am the only person on record to have suffered from claustrophobia in an open sided tent in the middle of 9,000 square kilometres of the Sahara Desert... though my Mummy style sleeping bag don't help either...

So... I am going to take it easy this weekend in Cardiff and do a bit of beach if it's nice... why not eh, as it's JOGLE Ultra next week...

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I was beginning to wonder of your batteries would ever run out.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.